Women’s Interpreting Service (WITS)
We can offer you the following services:
- Competitive Prices
- Simultaneous translation and interpretation
- Face to Face Interpretation Services both 1:1 and group
- Telephone Interpretation Services
- SKYPE/ Zoom/ Microsoft Teams Video Interpretation Services
- Translation, Transcription and Additional Services
- Sending invitations to participants in their own languages
- Cultural awareness training and consultancy
- Any other language-related matters.
Our mission for the WITS service is to remove language barriers and meet the communication needs of all clients, supporting organisations to promote equality and equity of access to their services.
The Women’s Interpretation and Translation Service aims to:
- Empower communities by removing language barriers and enabling equal and equitable access to information and public and customer services
- Provide a high quality, professional and confidential service
- Invest in the local economy by creating job and training opportunities for people in local communities that are identified as the furthest removed from the labour market
- Support our charitable projects by providing an alternate income stream.
“Absolutely invaluable service, DMNW has guided us to improve our diversity and reach to minority ethnic residents of Tameside, they have been a valuable partner in enabling this”.Karen Mercer, Being There.
We offer a pool of trained interpreters who are qualified to a minimum of level 2 in Community Interpreting, Adult Safeguarding, Health & Safety and have an awareness of local services. We currently provide interpreters in the following languages:
- Bengali / Sylheti dialect
We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice.
Emergency bookings will be considered and will be dependent upon availability.
For enquiries, quotes and bookings please contact:
Hasina Khanom: Training & Employability Coordinator: email@example.com
07591 572 844 | 0161 368 3268