DMNW has two rooms for external hire. They are situated on the ground floor.
Ideal for larger meetings or training. Can seat up to 12 people. Room contains 6 small tables, 12 chairs, whiteboard.
Ideal for one to one or smaller meetings. Can seat up to 5 people comfortably. Room contains two 2-seater sofas. One small desk and chair.
To book either room you can use our online form using the button below:
Room Hire Charges
- Training Room: Mon – Fri: 9am – 4:30pm: £15 p/hr hour
- Cozy Room: Mon – Fri: 9am – 4:30pm: £10 p/hr hour
Note: For regular, long-term we may be able to agree a discounted rate. Out of hours bookings may be possible. Please contact email@example.com to discuss before you submit your booking form.
Projector / Flipchart
The following facilities are available for an additional charge. They must be requested via the Room Booking Form.
- Projector and extension lead £10
- Flipchart Stand and Paper £10
Note: we do not provide a laptop for use with the projector. Please bring your own.
Photocopying is available at the following cost:
- Black and white: 10p/sheet
- Colour: 50p/sheet
We can provide information about public car parks in the vicinity.
- Our rooms are situated on the ground floor.
- Venue is in easy commute of public transport.
- By Train: Hyde Central train station is 3minute walk away
- By Bus: Hyde Bus station is 7minute walk away
- To confirm your booking, please complete and sign the Room Booking Form.
- Please return it to Amina Khanom via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to the address above.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking.
- If you have any queries regarding room bookings, please contact Amina on 0161 368 3268, or email@example.com
Payment will be requested by invoice and must be paid within seven days.
Cancellations within seven days of the booking date are charged as follows:
- 3 – 7 days’ notice: 25% of the booking cost
- 24 or 48 hours’ notice: Full booking cost
You will be liable for the cost of repairing any damage caused to any part of the premises as a result of your use of the building.
You are responsible for ensuring that the room is left in a clean and tidy condition.
Building Risk Assessment
Please request this at the time of booking. We can email a copy over. However, please note, you need to conduct your own risk assessment for your own activities. DMNW will not take any responsibilities for this.
Please ensure that you enquire about on site first aider and availability of kit prior to booking. We have accessible landlines to call emergency service should there be a need.
Fire Evacuation Procedures
Please ensure that your group leader notes the nearest fire exits. In the event of the fire alarm sounding, please leave the building by the nearest fire exit and assemble in the car park behind the Hyde Healthy Living Centre. Do not stop to collect any belongings.
Our weekly fire alarm test takes place on a Wednesday between 3.30 and 4pm.
Please ensure that your group leader on the day is aware of any of your group has a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan.